Licensed conservator of antiquities and works of art in the specialties of conservation of stone, ceramics, glass (Hellenic Ministry of Culture, Directorate of Conservation of Antiquities (10/2000
- BSc in Chemical Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (N.T.U.A.) (1980).
- PhD in Geological Sciences, Department of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering, N.T.U.A. (1998).
- International Institute for Conservation of Historic & Artistic Works and the Hellenic department (I.I.C.)
- International Council of Museums (I.C.O.M.)
- Hellenic Society for Archaeometry
Conservation and restoration of stone, marble, ceramic and glass monuments and works of art and fossils (1984 – present).
- Lecturer (1988 – 2001), Assistant Professor (2001 – 2004), Associate Professor (2004 – 2008) and Professor (2008 – present) at the Department of Conservation of Antiquities and Works of Art of the Univeristy of West Attica of Athens. Subjects taught: Conservation of Stone and Mortars, Conservation of Ceramics and Glass, Special Issues of Chemistry and the Museum Environment.
- Teaching conservation of stone, ceramics, glass and porcelain in seminars in Greece and abroad, in an undergraduate and postgraduate level (1985 – present).
Participation in research programmes of the University of West Attica of Athens (9), the Hellenic Ministry of Culture (1) and the University of Athens (1) (1985 – present).
- 25 publications in international peer-reviewed scientific journals (19 as main author).
- 6 publications in international peer-reviewed periodical publications with numbered volumes (1 as main author).
- 25 presentations in international peer-reviewed conferences and books of abstracts (16 as main author).
- 7 presentations in Greek peer-reviewed conferences and books of abstracts (6 as main author).
- 11 citations.
- 1 monograph.